• Is this a good time for an interview? Are all of your team members here?
• What does your robot do and how does it score points?
• How did you develop this robot design?
• Which team members built the robot?
• What part of your robot are you most proud of? Why?
• Were there any other robots that inspired your robot design? How?
• What changes did you make to improve your design during the season?
• What was the most difficult challenge your team has overcome so far?
• Did you use any sensors? What are they used for? How do they operate in your autonomous mode? How do they operate in your driver-controlled mode?
• What problems did you have in working on your robot? How did your team solve them?
• If you had one more week to work on your robot, how would you improve it?
• Has your game strategy been effective? How and why?
• Tell us about your robot’s programming – who was the primary programmer?
• What were the challenges of this year’s game that you considered before designing your robot? How did you design your robot to meet those challenges?
• What are your goals for Driver and Programming Skills scores? What are your average scores?