Learn to build game in Roblox Studio and Play Roblox games. Roblox provides a free, all-in-one development tool that allows students to build 3D worlds, script games, and even publish their work online. No subscription fees or licenses required.
- Intro to Coding and Game Design
- Real Coding with easy to learn language - Lua
About This Course
Hardware and Software needed for this course:
- A PC or Mac computer running at least Windows 7 or macOS 10.10 (Roblox Studio cannot run on Linux, Chromebooks, or mobile devices such as smartphones).
- At least 1 GB of system memory.
- Internet access. This keeps the software up-to-date and lets you save projects to your Roblox account.
- Install Roblox Studio
Summer Camp - Roblox Game Design and Code
Design your own Roblox Game - This is a serious and super fun coding camp. Using the Roblox Game Studio you can design your own characters and levels to create a fun, playable game. Campers will learn object oriented programming using the LUA programming language.