Putting it All Together
Through this set of lessons we have worked with several input devices and several output devices. Can you now put them together to accomplish a task or to create a game. You might even put them together to do something fun like a light show, or musical instrument.
- Make a line of LEDs turn on with positions of the joystick
- Use the photocell to control a line of LEDs
- Change the tone of the buzzer using the photocell
- Change the tone of the buzzer using the distance sensor
- Control the Servo with the distance sensor